Compliance-infringements concern us all!
Help to clarify suspicious cases, completely anonymously if you wish.
Acting lawfully and with integrity is our top priority in the Hochland Group. We take our corporate values very seriously.
Do you have concrete evidence of compliance violations affecting a company in the Hochland Group? By compliance violations we mean actions which violate laws or disregard internal guidelines such as our Code of Conduct. - If so, please help us to investigate this suspicion and remedy any existing shortcomings.
We have set up this platform for this purpose.
Whistleblowers who set up a secured postbox at the end of their report show that they are willing to answer questions - that helps us!
Please note that the whistleblowing system is not a general complaints platform. Therefore, it only contains selected reporting categories that pose a significant risk to the company and its employees.
This system must not be used to deliberately make false or defamatory statements or information
Thank you very much for your support and your advice.
- Why should I submit a report?
- What sort of reports will help your organisation?
- What is the process for submitting a report? How do I set up a postbox?
- How do I receive feedback and remain anonymous at the same time?
- What do I do if I am subjected to retaliatory measures?
- In what way does Hochland evaluate my report?