Dear Colleagues, Customers and Suppliers
We are a family business whose success is based on our colleagues, our values and our corporate strategy. We have earned the trust of our customers, our business partners and our colleagues through transparency, integrity and reliability. We comply with laws and regulations. The Code of Conduct and Ethics applies to all colleagues within the group.
Take the opportunity to speak up if you learn of a possible violation of the Code or law, or if you have other compliance concerns.
If you don't feel comfortable talking about it with your supervisor or others, you can use our secure, external whistleblower system. Through it, you can raise your serious concerns about specific wrongdoing within the company, either by name or anonymously, without fear of reprisal. When you give us your report, we can investigate the concerns by the Chief Compliance Officer or a subject matter expert and handle the report confidentially and appropriately. Please set up the secured post box at the end of the reporting process for the Compliance team to get in touch with you in case of additional information required or feedback.
- Why should I submit a report?
- What sort of reports will help the Groupe FSD Compliance team?
- Can I seek for advice in compliance matters (even if I don’t have to report an incident)?
- What is the process for submitting a report? What is a postbox and how do I set up one?
- How do I receive feedback and remain anonymous at the same time?