Compliance is a way of life within Deutsche Post DHL Group. Compliance is everybody’s responsibility!
Only legal and ethical business is our business! We all play a role in maintaining it.
I encourage you to report any suspected misconduct or illegal practice. You can do this via this BKMS® Incident Reporting System and help our company.
If you see it, say it, so that we can stop it!
Being compliant is ultimately about doing the right thing and means adhering to laws, regulations and internal policies, such as our Code of Conduct, our Supplier Code of Conduct or our Human Rights Policy Statement. Compliance within Deutsche Post DHL Group is key to being an Employer, Provider and Investment of Choice.
Non-compliance to any of our standards can have serious consequences to all of us!
So whenever you suspect any misconduct, please do not hesitate to speak up by using this BKMS® Incident Reporting System or the other channels provided on this page! This channel also offers you the possibility to report concerns anonymously.
Please note that this system does not process operational complaints related to shipment deliveries. Complaints on shipments are to be placed to the respective contact centers of Deutsche Post
- Why should I submit a report?
- What sort of reports can be submitted through this system?
- What is the process for submitting a report? What is a postbox and how do I set up one?
- Which channel should I use for submitting a report?
- Who will receive my report? How can I be sure that there will be no retaliation?
- How do I receive feedback and remain anonymous at the same time?
- How does the submission of a report via telephone work with BKMS® VoiceIntake?
- Can I report data breaches via this channel?
- Can I report harassment via this channel?